To celebrate its 80th anniversary Atic will host the REHVA meeting days in Brussels 21-23 April. As Atic has a tradition on supporting students and researchers in the field of HVAC, Atic has taken the opportunity to host an international conference on the latest evolutions in the field of HVAC. The goal of this conference is to give the opportunity to researchers and the academic community to exchange their ideas and findings and to bridge the gap with industry.
- To guarantee a carbon emission reduction of the built environment, both design, installation and operation of HVAC-systems have to be addressed. Without neglecting the primary goal - meeting comfort demand - new challenges arise with the integration of more renewables in our energy provision, but also with a better understanding of the impact of indoor air climate on inhabitants.
- The conference will focus on design and commissioning of HVAC-systems. This includes a better understanding of sustainable heating/cooling technologies and energy storage, but also a good insight in the actual performance. This is characterized by both user demand as changing boundaries in which the system operates. This changes the way performance optimization and evaluation needs to be executed both in the design and in the operational phase, introducing additional criteria like ‘smart grid readiness’ or new parameters to measure individual user comfort.
- ATIC invites researchers, both academics as professionals, who address one or more of these issues to submit a paper and present their work on the 23rd in Brussels.
Standard Fee €300 early bird discount until
01/04/2018: € 270
REHVA / ATIC Members or personnel of sponsoring companies: €250 early bird discount until
01/04/2018: € 220
Students or retired persons €150 early bird discount until
01/04/2018: € 120
- Payment will be made upon receipt of the invoice, if not, payment will be requested at the entrance of the congress. Print out your payment details and show us.
- Pay via the ‘KMO Portefeuille’ and save 50% (www.kmo-portefeuille.be – our number is DV.O105602). More details, see under*
*Do not request your ‘KMO Portefeuille’ until you receive your invoice. This includes that you will be advised on the correct amounts in your application.
Please note: submit your request BEFORE the conference and show us that you did your application, otherwise you will be asked to pay with your bankcard at the check-in of the conference.
Online registration is not possible yet.
Do you want to register for the conference? Click on the button below and fill in your information: